Wednesday, February 4, 2015

So why the blog ?

First of all, this blog is not in any way a buy recommendation or me advocating the purchase of any of the stock in the companies mentioned here in this blog. It is also not a personal vendetta and I have no desire for this blog to have a deleterious effect on the companies mentioned here either, if anything we just want the truth. Any information we present here will either be derived from personal opinions, information collected in the public domain or directly from other shareholders and sources who have given us their full consent to publish passed on  information on this blog.

So why the blog ?

I am a very concerned shareholder of Vasseti Zavarco. I have communicated with other shareholders who are equally concerned as to why the price of Vasseti Zavarco stock has hit and remains rock bottom.

During October 2014, I personally wrote directly to the Investor Relations department with direct and simple questions. The questions varied from  the progress of the company and the "Vasseti South Asian Network" (VSAN)  to their comments on what appears to be some red flags popping up regarding stock movement and in my opinion it's apparent inflated daily closing price (which has now ceased since I emailed them this concern).

To date, I have received three responses from the Investors Relations in total and none of their responses address any of the questions I had supplied. Any further questions that I have submitted are now met with silence.

So if IR won't respond then the very least I can do is try and reach out and rally other concerned shareholders and approach Vasseti Zavarco as a united group of shareholders rightfully demanding answers.

My personal opinion or intuition tells me something is not right here.

I sincerely hope that I am wrong, especially for all the shareholders (including me) who have believed in the ambitious plans of Vasseti Zavarco and in doing so have believed and backed this company with their hard earned money.

So that's it for now, please check the follow box for updates or check back once a week for any updates and please remember that any concerned shareholder or anyone for that matter can email me and be assured that anything they wish to discuss will be kept 100% Confidential.

Best regards.
RR.