Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I bought a new car today.......!!!!

Robert Ross: Wow that's an unusual color. 
Car Dealer: It's called Vasseti Orange sir, it's literally just in today.......
RR: Fab !! How much is that ?
CD: Well let's see now approx.... $115 and if you want leather then you will need to add an extra $50.
RR: Gosh....it's a bit pricey.....
CD: Yes, but it's future value sir.......wow......what can I say.
RR: (excited) Really ??
CD: Yes, but if I tell you now that will only spoil the surprise.
RR: (very excited) OK..I'll take it ........(pay my hard earned money over)
CD: You won't regret this sir, I see you have a family....only one seat sir.
RR: Yes, can only afford one seat I'm afraid, put all my money into this super fantastic company several years back promising that they were the next Microsoft and Apple and now they won't even speak to me.
CD: Sorry to hear that sir, nothing worse, they sound like wankers.....
RR: Anyway, what about customer service ?
CD: None sir.
RR: None !!
CD: Yes, that's right none sir, in fact now you have bought the car I would like you to leave....
RR: LEAVE !!
CD: Yes piss off please sir, we have your money now.
RR: Great F***ed again......