Monday, April 20, 2015

To the real owners of Zavarco PLC, what brand of glue are you sniffing because I want some ?

WTF.......I have to admit that these guys never ever fail to surprise me......I also have to admit that when we were sent the link for the new IPO, I personally fell into hysterical laughter, not because I find this amusing, on the contrary, I find this deeply distressing as the company is either controlled by total lunatics or a Malaysian kindergarten which are holding private and public investors money ..........

How can you f**k it up so much........????  It almost seems deliberate now.......I am just f***king speechless at this next move from Zavarco, Vasseti, VTelecoms, Aries.........my god what the f**k do I call them ??

I'll be back tomorrow and we will try and analyze this astonishing announcement in the press from the Alphabet PLC Group.......