Thursday, August 13, 2015

Red Alert....Emergency Announcement from the BOD of Vasseti Zavarco PLC...

The Zavarco PLC Emergency Announcement is just a click away. You can't miss it. It's been highlighted in, please read me pulsating red....

The board are very keen to reiterate (it's really not supposed to be hyphenated) that the AGM for Zavarco PLC which is due to take place tomorrow in KL, will of course only be opened and closed....with no business to be conducted.

Why the need to reinforce ? well, I guess they may be warning some of the more violent shareholders amongst us that the board of directors probably won't be there for you to take potshots at.

However, if you are going then it should be noted that I do not condone violence and please bear in mind that these people have families just like you and I. Yes I know, I haven't forgotten they don't give a fuck about your family and are quite happy to see your kids out on the street. But it's times like this I like to remind people of that old Klingon proverb "That Revenge is a dish best served cold" and I tell you what buddy I've got mine in the freezer.

LLAP