Thursday, June 7, 2018

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR VASSETI ZAVARCO SHAREHOLDERS.

Dear Shareholders,

We have the following announcement from a Vasseti (Zavarco) shareholder. I would ask that all shareholders read this carefully and then reach out to Lee Meiklejohn without delay.


Hello, My name is Lee Meiklejohn  and I am a shareholder in Vasseti.

I was sold the Vasseti investment by Ranjeet Singh Sidhu and like so many others I too was sold on the fact that Tan Sri Syed Nasir had bought and paid for 30% of the company and with this he was to be a significant leading presence and driving force behind the Vasseti Group. 

All my grievances lie with the original board of directors who in my eyes are solely responsible for all investor losses. From 2013 and following the collapse of the share price I have been repeatedly lied to and misled on just about everything I have asked them.  Therefore I request the following -

1. Any shareholders who wish to join me I will be filing my own police complaints in Malaysia and will do everything possible to make sure a police investigation is established as well as consulting solicitors with respect to raising a class action suit. 

2. If any Vasseti shareholders who paid money directly to Ranjeet Singh Sidhu or to his investment company G&P Solutions expecting the money to then be sent directly to Vasseti to purchase the shares. Could you also please get in touch with me. According to Vasseti now known as Zavarco the shares that I hold are unpaid this I find to be impossible as the funds were sent directly to Mr Sidhu which in turn were to be sent to Vasseti by Mr Sidhu to buy the shares.

Thank you for your attention and please share.

Lee Meiklejohn.