Saturday, April 11, 2015

WHY SO SERIOUS.......

This afternoon I have been fielding emails from very worried Vasseti/Zavarco shareholders asking if I have any further news or what they can do. This would normally be the job of Investor Relations but they clearly just don't F***KING care......

I am sorry to say that we have no further news....so far.

I can feel every individual shareholders worry pouring out of their email as they write to me.

But let me tell you all something, if you owed these F**KS one cent of money you can be rest assured that they would burn you out of your home to get it.

Write and call and don't stop until you get your answer.......


Email - ir@zavarco.com
Email - ir@vasseti.co.uk
Email - teoh@vtelecoms.com.my - This I got from the Frankfurt Stock Ex website, it is one of the Zavarco Directors email address and his name is Mr Teoh Hock Peng.
Email - coo@vtelecoms.com.my
Email - info@vtelecoms.com

Zavarco
Tel - +60 356386648
Fax - +60 356386646

V Telecoms
Tel - +60 377817788 

I will continue to look for more if all else fails then it has to be the German regulators BaFin.