Friday, June 19, 2015

Zavarco PLC AGM and the GM postponed again......

OK, shareholders.....here we have a notice in the The Gazette from the UK.

First off the line, a GM was to be held on the 19th of May 2015 in the UK. It has now been postponed until the 31st of July 2015.  We had originally assumed that this was to be the AGM, we have been informed that this is not the case and it is to be a meeting of the shareholders of Zavarco PLC, to apparently eject the board. On a personal note I believe this to be still part of the illusion but we will wait and see....as I have said before I am more than happy to be proved wrong !!

Zavarco PLC AGM in KL has been postponed until the 14th of August 2015. Let's actually see if any of the current Board of Directors will still be around then, my gut tells me they will have ran for the hills.......